SCHOOL HOLIDAY EVENTS 2018 – We have lots going on at Parc to suit children of all ages! All events/times are subject to change and it is advisable to check on the Parc website and Social media pages for the most up-to-date details.
FRIDAY 26TH OCTOBER – SPOOKY EVENING AT PARC6:30PM – 8:30PMJoin us for a fun filled evening for the family, with lots of Tricks and Treats to be won!Advance Tickets onlyAdults £1.00Children aged 4-12 £8.00 including hotdog and juiceChildren aged 2-3 £6.50 including hotdog and juiceMembers just pay £3.00 for hotdog and juice
- MONDAY 29 OCTOBER – FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER. OCTOBER HALF TERM ACTIVITIES
- 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Have a blast this October half term at Parc All Weather Play with some spooky themed activities all week:
- – Haunted Castle- Best Dressed Prize
– Parc’s Spooky Trail– Green Ice Cream– Halloween Themed Slush– Mystery Box– Bare Foot Challenge– Photo Booth– Halloween Games
- FRIDAY 02 NOVEMBER – WILD WALK AT PARC
- SHOWINGS EVERY HOUR STARTING 10:30AM LAST SHOW AT 4:30PM
- Step into a unique encounter with some of natures spookiest and scariest animals. Book your place on one of these half hour showings includes a scary look into the animal world on our exclusive gruesome wild walk – you might even come face to face with some real life creepy crawlies … Look out for tarantulas, scorpions, stick insects, frogs, toads, assassin bugs, millipedes, centipedes, geckos and slithery snakes, including a photo opportunity with one of the stars of the show.
- ALL Children must be accompanied by an adult. Prices include full access to Parc, keepsake for each child, photo opportunity and 30 minute guided talk.
- Shows at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm and 4:30pm (Subject to demand). Advance Tickets recommended and some spaces may be available to book on the day
Adults £2.00Children aged 4-12 £10.50Children aged 2-3 £9.00
ALL Children must be accompanied by an adult. Prices include full access to Parc on Friday 2nd November, keepsake for each child, photo opportunity and 30 minute guided talk.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OLD